MACLAN 1/8 M32e Pro200A Competition ESC
1/8th Scale Competition Redefined
The M32e Pro 200 Competition 1/8th ESC was designed and built with one goal in mind: winning competitions.
It is purpose-built for the 1/8th scale eBuggy and eTruggy applications with upgraded internal components. The operating temperature is lower than its predecessor. With silicon coating on the circuit boards, the M32e also offers better durability for the 1/8th scale competition environment.
Full Aluminum Case with Super Powerful 8.4V BEC, and Hurricane Aluminum Fan with Carbon Fan Guard
The M32e Pro 200 Competition 1/8th ESC utilizes a full aluminum case that ensures maximum thermal dissipation and extreme durability. The 30mm HV turbo ESC fan provides that extra insurance to cool down the ESC in extreme ambient conditions. The super-switch-mode BEC is designed to handle true HV for all types of servos from 6V to 8.4V. It provides the true power needed to steer 1/8 competition RC cars.
Wireless Link Ready
The Maclan Racing Wireless Link (sold separately) is designed for transmitting data wirelessly between Maclan Racing ESC and mobile devices (Android OS with 5.0 or later, and iOS with 13 or later). With Maclan Racing Smart Link App, it allows ESC programming, firmware updating, and viewing data logs.
Note: This ESC was not designed or intended for drag race applications. It will not be covered by the factory warranty if used for drag racing.
M32e Pro 200 ESC Features
- Purposely built for 1/8th scale eBuggy and eTruggy applications. (NO DRAG RACE)
- Upgraded internal components with Hurricane aluminum fan and carbon fiber fan guard.
- Silicon coated circuit board for improved durability.
- High-performance 32-bit PIC32 CPU for high speed and accurate processing.
- New generation firmware algorithms for the best nitro-like throttle feel.
- On-board USB host + slave dual-mode for ease of connectivity and unlimited extensibility.
- Dual ‘power-on’ options for the ease of operation. (can be controlled by a switch or direct to the battery)
- All aluminum structures with omnidirectional heatsink for maximum airflow and optimum cooling performance.
- All detachable connectors with several optional length cables.
- Adjustable throttle and brake PWM frequency for fine-tuning.
- Motor/ESC temperature protection and low voltage protection.
- MS Windows 7/10 compatible and mobile app software for data logging, programming, and firmware updating.
- Best performance and durability with Maclan MR8.4 series motor.